Written Works And Publications
- Gonzalo, Nouvelle L. “Has COVID-19 Left Your Contract Dead in the Water? 7 Strategies for U.S. and International Contracts in the Face of a Global Pandemic.” Homebusinessmag.com, 26 Mar. 2020, homebusinessmag.com/management/legalese/covid019-left-your-contract-dead-7-strategies-u-s-international-contracts-global-pandemic/.
- Nouvelle Gonzalo Esq., International Business, in Florida Bar International Law Section, International Law Handbook and Desk Reference Volume 1, 13-26 (Publication Pending 2020).
- Gonzalo, Nouvelle L. “International Trademark Registration: Nine Lessons Learned from Harry and Meghan.” IPWatchdog.com | Patents & Patent Law, 12 Apr. 2020, www.ipwatchdog.com/2020/04/13/international-trademark-registration-nine-lessons-learned-harry-meghan/id=120530/.
- Taking Your Business Global: The Legal Case for It. International Law Quarterly, Spring 2019, 12-13 and 42-47. Nouvelle L. Gonzalo, Esq. with Kristen Motola and Farhaan Anjum.
- May the Odds Be in Your Favor. How A Recent Supreme Court Decision Restricting Penalties Favors Business. Nouvelle L. Gonzalo, Esq. and Yihan Wang, Esq. Feature Article in the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Journal. January of 2014.
- Challenges to Expanding A Non-Profit Into Russia. By Eugene E. Friedman and Nouvelle L. Gonzalo, Esq. Published August 2012 in JDSupra.
- Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement Effects on Digital Trademark and Copyright Piracy. Daniel Bain with contributions from Nouvelle L. Gonzalo, Esq. Published August 2011 in JD Supra
- Investing in Brazil: A Way to Increase U.S and Ohio Business Profits? Caroline Blanco, Esq. and Nouvelle L. Gonzalo, Esq. Published August 2011 in JD Supra.
- The Dual Power of Spanish National Courts to Enforce and Annul Arbitration Awards When Unjust Clauses are Rendered Void. Nouvelle L. Gonzalo, Esq. and Calvin Hamilton Esq. Mealy’s International Arbitration Review. Published in the June 2010 Issue.
- Regulating Cuba: The Legality of U.S. Sanctions against Cuba in Commercial Transactions. Completed by Nouvelle L. Gonzalo, Esq. at Oxford, University in May of 2008.
- Multi-Cultural Approaches to Conflict Resolution. Completed by Nouvelle L. Gonzalo, Esq. at New York University in conjunction with a research grant from the Circumnavigator’s Club in October of 2004.
- Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement Effects on Digital Trademark and Copyright Piracy. Daniel Bain with contributions from Nouvelle L. Gonzalo, Esq. Published August 2011 in JD Supra.
† Please note that publications from Gonzalo Law LLC are not intended to be construed as legal advice on any set of specific facts or circumstances. The contents of publications from Gonzalo Law are meant for general information purposes only and may not be quoted or referred to in any other publication or proceeding without the prior written consent of the Firm, to be given or withheld at our discretion. To request reprint permission for any of our publications, please use the “Contact Us” form located on this web site. The mailing of our publications is not intended to create, and receipt of them does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. The views set forth therein are the personal views of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the law firm with which he or she is associated.