Client Service Principles:
Gonzalo Law LLC operates on a platform of differentiated services. The firm’s client-centric model requires that a high level of service be the primary goal. We provide each client with consistent and competent legal service.
- Treat clients with respect.
- Ensure clients know the approximate cost of their legal services prior to receiving those services.
- Promote transparency in billing to clients, and if additional charges materialize, keep clients informed before moving forward.
- Review billing statements to ensure that charges are accurate and fair.
- Ensure that attorneys listen and are responsive to client concerns.
- Respond to client communications promptly.
- Keep clients regularly informed as their case progresses.
- Discuss strategy and recommendations with client.
- Always demonstrate that clients and staff are respected and important.
- Be friendly and positive in all contact with clients and staff.
- Select client projects to which we are well suited.
- Complete high quality work in a timely manner.
- Tailor work to the client’s business through knowledge of their industry.
- Seek client feedback at the close of each project.
- Identify client objectives upfront and work to achieve them.
- Always work to meet or exceed client expectations whenever possible.